With a lightweight design, stunning brightness and multiple connections, this DLP projector is great for home, business or educational settings. The viewable screen size displays images up to 120" and the LED light source lasts up to 20,000 hours.
- Optoma Pico Pocket DLP Projector
- Lithium-ion battery
- Owner's manual
Weighs just 8 oz. for lightweight portability.
- DLP (Digital Light Processing) technology
Produces images that are sharp and clear.
- 1280 x 800 WXGA resolution
To reproduce lifelike images.
- 50 ANSI lumens of brightness and 2000:1 contrast ratio
For bright images and noticeable contrast between white and black for excellent color saturation.
- 5" - 120" viewable screen size (diagonal)
For use with small or large groups. 8" - 15.8' projector distance and a 1.8:1 throw ratio range to reproduce wide images in their correct proportions.
- Manual zoom
For setting versatility.
- LED lamp
Provides up to 20,000 hours of lamp life.
- Composite video and mini HDMI inputs
Plus a VGA port and 3.5mm audio output for connecting DVD players, camcorders, stereo components, micro USB port and speakers.
- microSD card slot
Allows for memory expansion up to 16GB (media not included).